Welcome to my dive blog! I’m a PADI Divemaster, dive nerd and I make dive tools, videos and photos.
Becoming a diver
It has always been a dream of mine to go and explore underwater worlds and when the opportunity presented itself, I got my open water diver certification in March 2019 on the Seychelles.
As a next step, I learned how to dive in a dry suit, so I could explore the local lakes and other colder waters.
After trying out a dry suit dive with Robert and Chris from Tauchbasis Zwenkauer See, I took my dry suit course with Florian from TSK in Zurich in July. While I was at it, I also added the Nitrox certification with Roni there.
Then, in 2019, I began diving more actively. I took my advanced open water diver certification in January 2020 and then started diving regularly in cold water afterwards.
2021 I became a PADI Divemaster and began technical diving. 2022 I got my TDI Helitrox certification with Tom Steiner at plongee near Vevey and became a PADI instructor.
I collect dive photos and reports on this website, so have fun exploring with me :)
My dive gear
- 2x Apeks MTX-RC
- XDeep Zen NX Wing
- 12l or 15l mono steel tanks
- 2x Apeks DST + XTX50
- XDeep Stealth 2.0 Tec
- 2x 12l steel or 2x 7l alu tanks
- SFTech TNT Pro custom drysuit
- Apeks RK3 fins
- Cressi Big Eyes Evolution mask
- Shearwater Perdix AI computer
- TillyTec Maxi uni lamp with 4200-70000-10 LED head
- Light & Motion Sola Dive S/F lamp
- GoPro Hero7 Black camera
- Sony alpha6600 in a Nauticam housing
- 2x X-Adventure M8000 video lights